Take the right next step for your future.
Whether you need an internship as you work toward your degree, you recently graduated and desire a full-time position, or you want to change careers, we have a path for you.
We offer internship opportunities every summer (available June through mid-August) and during tax season (mid-February through mid-April).
Internship perks include competitive pay, a four-day work week, access to partners and managers, and a dedicated liaison.
Start Your Career
You studied long and hard to develop the knowledge base and skills needed to enter the accounting field, and now you hope to find a workplace where you can utilize what you know and grow as a professional. The team at Hantzmon Wiebel provides a path for your success in the accounting field. Helping you develop isn’t just something we post to our careers page, it’s an integral part of who we are. In fact, it is part of our mission.
Make a Switch
We know that careers don’t always follow a linear path. Maybe you discovered a new interest, took some time off to start a family, adopted a pet, or cared for an aging family member. Whatever the case may be, you are ready to reenter the workforce or make a career change. We would love to talk with you to see how your degrees, skills, and experience align with our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to lifelong learning.
- Office building newly upfitted to suit the modern work flow
- Office on the downtown pedestrian mall with easy access to shops and restaurants
- Close to concerts, hiking trails, wineries, breweries, and more
- Easy day trip to the mountains, the beach, or D.C.
- Great medical and dental coverage
- Wellness package, including corporate gym memberships
- CPA exam prep financial assistance and bonus for CPA license completion
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Continuing education assistance, including industry certification
- Internal and external CPE opportunities through Allinial Global and AICPA
- Liaison and mentoring programs
- Direct access to senior team members and partners
We invite you to contact Hantzmon Wiebel team members who graduated from your school to learn more about how your education can transfer into our work environment.