We’re engaged in the community.
Through the years, our firm has supported hundreds of community groups via financial contributions and donations of professional time. Some of our philanthropic commitments focus on higher education, specifically in business and accounting-related fields. Our support includes:
- University of Virginia — scholarships and support of an academic speaker series
- James Madison University — scholarships and a faculty fellowship
- Piedmont Virginia Community College — scholarships and support of the accounting department lab
- University of Virginia’s College at Wise — scholarships
- VSCPA Education Foundation — scholarships
In addition, the firm contributes to the Virginia College Fund, the Virginia Foundation for Independent Colleges, and the Education Foundation of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants. We also sponsor the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce’s annual dinner and are active in the Central Virginia Partnership for Economic Development, the Charlottesville Business Innovation Council, the local Small Business Development Center, and the Center for Nonprofit Excellence.