Amber A. Canody, CPA
Get to Know Amber
Amber joined Hantzmon Wiebel in 2017. She stays in the know for all things tax related, including the complexities of State and Local Tax (SALT) regulations. Amber’s clients appreciate her ability to provide peace of mind when it comes to remaining in compliance. When she isn’t in the office, Amber loves hanging out with her nephew. She says, “We go on whatever adventure he leads us on. Whether that involves playing in the garden or throwing rocks into a pond, we have an absolute blast!” She also enjoys boating or kayaking with her friends and family on nicer weekends and spending rainy days inside with a good mystery book.
- B.B.A., James Madison University
- M.S.A., James Madison University
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)